Today, you’ll find a deal on Aurate jewelry, discounted Beats Studio 3 headphones, and discounted Adidas gear. All this and much more below.
From delicate necklaces to simple studs and chic pieces, Aurate offers a variety of accessories to match anyone’s style. Treat yourself or a loved one to high quality jewelry from Aurate. Right now, the brand is offering 30% off sitewide – its biggest sale ever – plus the opportunity to donate $30 to a cause of your choosing. (Use code ACLU to fight for reproductive rights, code TEXAS to raise funds for Uvalde families via VictimsFirst, or code FOREST to plant 30 trees via One Tree Planted.)
Enjoy up to 40% off Vitruvi right now and save on beautiful perfumes for your home. The brand specializes in essential oil diffusers that provide a satisfying multi-sensory experience, and these discounts are a must. Choose from diffuser models in a variety of colors, then choose your favorite oil blends. And why not grab an air freshener while you’re at it? This is Vitruvi’s biggest sale ever, with everything 25% off and select items 40% off, through July 4th.
Save on shapewear and more during this summer sale at Spanx. The brand is offering an additional 30% off the already reduced prices on spanx.com from today through June 27. If you’re looking for a reason to stock up, here’s your signal – remember to use code SALE for the additional discounts.
If you’ve had your eye on a pair of Beats headphones, now is the time to buy. The Studio 3 model is currently under $180 in matte black, the lowest price we’ve seen since January. Our editor was impressed by these durable, comfortable, Bluetooth-enabled headphones, and for this price point, they’re a hard bargain to beat.
Whether you’re shopping for a new pair of sneakers, a comfortable outfit, or an athletic wear that fits perfectly into your workout routine, Adidas has you covered. Right now, you can get up to 50% off premium Adidas styles for men, women and kids during the End of Season Sale. Plus, use code SAVINGS at checkout to save $30 on orders of $100 or more.
• If your pillows are like pancakes, it’s probably time to upgrade them. Win a pack of two Beckham Hotel Collection bed pillows recommended by Underscored starting at $26.99 at Woot! now until tomorrow.
• Get a pair of summer sunglasses with 20% off designer frames at GlassesUSA, plus free shipping with code ICON20.
• The Free People’s Summer Solstice promotion is running from now until tomorrow, and you can enjoy 20% off select styles to go out and stay indoors during the hottest days of the season.
• Step up your running tennis (or tennis) game with the New Balance End-of-Season Promotion, which is happening now.
• Tarte’s famous long-wear formulas are 2 for $30 at Ulta – get one now, then save the other for the fall.
• Eliminate the work of grilling – and ensure perfect burgers and more – with this Wi-Fi-enabled Traeger pellet grill that lets you set temperatures, sit back and fully enjoy that cold beer. It’s currently 28% off at Woot!, just in time for the summer barbecue season.
• Philips Norelco can trim any length of hair and is currently about $21 off Amazon.
• Refurbished ring items like spotlights and the famous video doorbells are a great way to save on home security.
• Expand your hard drive with a portable external: WD My Passport 5TB first generation is $50 off B&H now.
• Get 40% off all styles at Stuart Weitzman, also known as one of the best footwear investments you can make.
Now that summer has arrived, don’t slack off your daily sun protection. Stock up on this lightweight FPS for the face, perfect for everyday wear, whether in the office or on the beach. You can now get three 3oz bottles for the price of two.
Thanks to the swim sale at Cuup, you can get 30% off ultra-popular jewel-toned sets for all your next beach and pool days. Whether you prefer a high-waisted fit or something a little more sassy, you’re sure to find something to splurge for the summer.
From now until June 24th, Chewy is hosting their annual Blue Box event, which means you can get plenty of deals on all things pet. Whether you’re shopping for a furry, feathered, or scaly friend, this promotion is one you won’t want to miss. With up to 50% off toys and treats, plus savings on essentials like flea protection and food, you can keep your pet healthy and happy without breaking the bank.
candles for homesick
A ton of candles are on sale right now, thanks to Homesick’s Summer Sale. Whether you buy hometown classics or themes like Road Trip or New Home, you’ll find plenty to choose from. Make a perfectly thoughtful gift or treat yourself to a beautiful candle and get up to 25% off until June 24th.
Moon Pod beanbags are a great upgrade from the fragile options of your childhood. Designed to mimic the sensations of flotation therapy, these chairs do just that; Whether you’re sitting, reclining or lying down, the Moon Pod is ultra-sustainable, adapting to your body and every readjustment you make. Now, until the end of the month, you can get 25% off the entire site and save on Moon Pods as well as pillows and accessories.
Pretty much everyone agrees: the Blue Yeti microphone is the best mid-priced microphone out there. Whether you’re podcasting, streaming, or anything else, the Blue Yeti has superior sound quality and an array of useful features and controls. Up to around $90 at Staples, this mic is a smart buy for any home setup.
Now that summer has arrived, don’t slack off your daily sun protection. Stock up on face and body FPS from tons of trusted brands like Neutrogena, La Roche Posay, CeraVe, and Bondi Sands right now at Walgreens. Thanks to this purchase, get a 50% off sale, you can save on all the sunscreen you’ll need this summer, from waterproof to makeup primer options.