Officials say a music festival in Las Vegas has resumed after a “security incident” temporarily halted performances on Saturday.
LAS VEGAS – A music festival in Las Vegas has resumed after a “security incident” temporarily halted performances on Saturday, officials said.
Las Vegas police said in a Twitter post that performances continued at the Lovers & Friends Festival after a report of gunshots fired was unfounded.
“At this time, there is no evidence of a shooting,” the post read.
KSNV-TV reported that three people were taken to local hospitals with minor injuries after crowds poured out of the Las Vegas Festival Grounds.
Festival organizers displayed a message on screens at the venue stating that there had been a security incident, authorities are investigating and must remain at the venue, officials said.
The two-day festival features a number of R&B and rap artists, including Usher, Ludacris and Ne-Yo. The party started on Saturday.