To add a new contact in Google Contacts, follow these steps:
- Open Google Contacts by navigating to contacts.google.com.
- Click on the “Create Contact” button, which is located in the top-left corner of the screen.
- In the “Name” field, enter the first and last name of the contact.
- Enter the email address and phone number (if applicable) of the contact in the appropriate fields.
- Enter any additional information that you want to include, such as the contact’s address or company.
- Click on the “Save” button, which is located in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Once you have saved the contact, it will be added to your Google Contacts list.
You can also add a contact from an email message by clicking on the sender’s email address in the message header and selecting “Add to Contacts” from the dropdown menu.
Google Contacts also allows you to import contacts from other sources, such as a CSV file or another email account. To import contacts, click on the “Import” button in the top-left corner of the screen and follow the prompts to select the file or account that you want to import from.